Two Snowboard Cross Coaching Camps by 4 x TeamGB Olympian Zoe Gillings-Brier
Hi everyone, we are delighted to announce that Zoe Gillings-Brier will be running two specialist snowboard Cross coaching camps from the 1st to the 7th October 2018 and 21st – 27th October 2018 at Hintertux, Austria. Zoe is Great Britains most successful snowboard cross athlete of all time with multiple World Cup, European Cup and national titles to her name as well as attending 4 Olympic games to date and winning World Cup gold. Zoe is taking time out from her training schedule to coach aspiring snowboard cross athletes and share her vast experience and expertise.
We ask that attendees can negotiate a black run comfortably and go off a blue jump in a park.
Details of the camp:-
- Camp 1 = 1st – 7th October 2018. (Arrival day is the 1st, departure day is the 7th October)
- Camp 2 = 21st – 27th October 2018. (Arrival day is the 21st, departure day is the 27th). WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE RECCOMENDED FLIGHT SHORTLY WHERE WE WILL BE PROVIDING PARENTAL SUPERVISION FROM MEETING AT THE AIRPORT.
- The coaching camp will take place at Hintertux, Austria – a large variety of boardercross skills will be coached during the week.
- We will offer a private transfer leaving from Munich airport at 4pm on the outbound trip and a return private transfer leaving our accomodation at 9am on the departure day.
- The camp will include the following:- 6 nights accomodation, return private transfers from Munich airport, full ski pass, 5 days on snow coaching, Child safeguarding for those under 18yrs.
- Cost:- £1050.
To book – please visit:-
Camp 1 – 1st – 7th October 2018
Camp 2 – 21st – 27th October 2018. Half term.
Alternatively, if you are interested in the Full Time (6 month) snowboard cross program or the Full Time (6 month) Progress your snowboarding program, please visit:- www.gbxsquad.com/joinourteam.