Only £55 a day for juniors on the part time snowboard cross program
GBX has recently signed a new partner who has agreed to hugely subsidise the part time junior (16yrs and younger) snowboard cross program. The cost is just £55 a day which includes the following:-
- Travel in team vehicles to/from team accomodation to training on the mountain daily.
- Full parental supervision / house parent / safeguarding.
- Juniors (16 yrs and younger) can join anytime for up to a maximum of two months from 1st October 2018 to 31st March 2019.
- To book, simply email email@example.com with your contact details, athlete details and arrival & departure dates and then GBX will email you back to confirm.
- Athletes on the part time program train with the full time athletes.
The GBX program boasts several Olympic coaches / athletes on its program which it is looking to share with its junior athletes.
Places will be offered on a first come first served basis as we only have a limited amount of beds, seats in vehicles, coaches etc at any one time – this doesnt mean riders are unable to attend at all in the available 6 month period, just that if we have several riders all wanting to attend at the same time we will have to allocate on a first come first served basis. Food, lift pass and transfers to/from to our team base in Austria (close to Mayrhofen) are not covered in the daily fee.
If you want to take advantage of this opportunity please do get in touch with us and book early as we expect demand to be high. Pls email firstname.lastname@example.org