GBX will be running its junior snowboard cross camp this february half term, 15th – 21st February 2020 close to Mayrhofen, Austria. This is a Snowsport England fully certified safeguarding camp starting off with accompanied flights from Manchester airport with continuous 24/7 safeguarding / house parenting throughout the camp with return accompanied flights to Manchester.
If you are interested in joining, please see the below details of the camp:-
1) Cost of the camp:- £1050.
2) 15th – 21st February. (arrival day 15th. 16th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th on snow. 21st departure day.)
3) Safeguarding (house parent) provided for the entire trip starting at Manchester airport on the suggested flights out/back (pls note athletes are responsible for booking their own flights.)
4) Accomodation for the duration of the camp.
5) Lift pass.
6) Five days snowboard cross coaching.
This camp will be an excellent opportunity for any junior athletes wanting to experience the fun and excitement of snowboard cross and receive coaching from highly experienced and qualified snowboard cross coaches.
If you are interested in joining the camp please get in touch:- firstname.lastname@example.org | 0113 3470680
Please note, the accompanied flight details are:-
Saturday 15th February 2020 Manchester to Munich.
MAN 1740 – MUC 2045
Friday 21st February 2020 Munich to manchester
MUC 1635 – MAN1750