Congratulations on your selection to the GBX Home Nations or National Academy squads. Whether you have been selected to the squad previously or this is your first time, there is some basic documentation that needs to be completed at the start of each season.
Benefits of becomming a member of the GBX program:-
- Athlete profile picture and biography displaying on the official GBX team website (www.gbxsquad.com)
- Priority access to European GBX Training Camps all year round
- Discounted training camp prices
- Discounted accomodation prices at the team base in Europe (if available)
- GBX Website (www.gbxsquad.com)
- Social media across the GBX platforms
- GBX Child Safeguarding & Welfare
- GBX (ACE) events (if available)
- GBX Team clothing (if available)
- “Request for school leave” letters for junior athletes when attending GBX camps.
Please complete as much of the documents as possible. Once all the information is filled in, right at the very bottom of the documents are a ‘signature’ and ’email’ fields – these are mandatory – please ensure you fill out both these fields. Once you have filled out all the information and completed both of the last two mandatory fields, a “click to sign” button will appear at the bottom of the screen in blue – once you click this it will finalise the document and send both GBX and yourself a copy of the document(s).
If you have left school and want to join the full time Snowboard Cross Program.
Please visit:- http://www.gbxsquad.com/joinourteam
Athletes over 18yrs please please fill out the below forms, if the athlete is under 18yrs then the parent/guardian must fill out the forms on behalf of the athlete. Thank you.