Congratulations on your selection to the GBX Home Nations or National Academy squads. Whether you have been selected to the squad previously or this is your first time, there is some basic documentation that needs to be completed at the start of each season.
Benefits of becomming a member of the GBX program:-
- Athlete profile picture and biography displaying on the official GBX team website (www.gbxsquad.com)
- Access to exclusive GBX Training Camps in the summer – home and abroad (http://www.gbxsquad.com/gbx-summer-camps-home-nations-national-academy-dates/)
- Access to exclusive GBX Training Camps in the winter – home and abroad **
- Access to a private GBX interactive online Nutritional group (same as Park & Pipe and the BSS World Cup athletes) where the BSS nutritionist posts nutritional information to the GBX group. This support includes nutrition for training, competing, weight cutting, injury etc etc and recipes.
- Production of GBX film(s) / media similar to the one produced here (https://www.facebook.com/gbxsquad/videos/618628498348297/)
- GBX Selection Events
- GBX Competition Series
- GBX Website (www.gbxsquad.com)
- Social media across the GBX platforms
- GBX Child Safeguarding & Welfare
** PLEASE NOTE ONLY GBX ATHLETES WILL BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND EUROPEAN TRAINING & COMPETITION CAMPS, UK TRAINING CAMPS AND ACE EVENTS. ATHLETES NOT ON THE GBX PROGRAM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND – THESE EVENTS ARE EXCLUSIVELY FOR GBX ATHLETES ONLY.
Please complete as much of the documents as possible. Once all the information is filled in, right at the very bottom of the documents are a ‘signature’ and ’email’ fields – these are mandatory – please ensure you fill out both these fields. Once you have filled out all the information and completed both of the last two mandatory fields, a “click to sign” button will appear at the bottom of the screen in blue – once you click this it will finalise the document and send both GBX and yourself a copy of the document(s).
If you want to join the full time or Part Time SBX Program.
Please visit:- http://www.gbxsquad.com/sbx-part-time-full-time-programs/
Athletes over 18yrs please please fill out the below forms, if the athlete is under 18yrs then the parent/guardian must fill out the forms on behalf of the athlete. Thank you.